20% Savings on Select Sailings with AmaWaterways
Price: $3,758.60 CAD Per Person
(Price per person, based on double occupancy, cabin category E.)
Offer: Save 20%
Departure Date: November 21, 2023
Return Date: November 28, 2023
Photo: Nuremberg, Germany
Cruise from: Basel to Nuremberg
Walk through thousands of years of history in the medieval towns of Rothenburg, Bamberg and Miltenberg. Revel in the architectural gems on display—the Würzburg Residenz and Mannheim Baroque Palace. Indulge your inner child with visits to Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum and the Speyer Technical Museum. Discover the Alsatian capital of France, Strasbourg and savor local flavors like rich Rüdesheimer coffee and hearty Bamberg smoked beer. All this and more awaits you as you experience the many medieval treasures of Europe.
Countries: France, Germany, Switzerland
Rivers: Rhine, Main
Photo: Basel, Switzerland
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies).
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations.
- Desk and sitting area.
- Bottled water replenished daily.
An array of amenities:
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
Photo: AmaPrima Sailing - Swim up Bar
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues.
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients.
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant.
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner.
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience.
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast.
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks.
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge.
A world of exploration:
- Immersive tours in every destination.
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options.
- Bike tours and hikes.
- Special Interest Tours.
- Knowledgeable guides.
- Personal headset for easy exploration.
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways.
Photo: Map of the itinerary
Day 1: Basel
Day 2: Strasbourg
Day 3: Ludwigshafen - Rudesheim
Day 4: Rudesheim
Day 5: Mitenberg - Wertheim
Day 6: Kitzingen - Volkach
Day 7: Bamberg
Day 8: Nuremberg