Navigate the World & Sail Away in Wonder with Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Price: $134,599CAD Per Person
(Price per person, based on double occupancy, category F, Deluxe Veranda suite.)
Offer: Early Booking Savings - Only a few suites remaining!
Departure Date: January 7, 2025
Return Date: June 6, 2025
Duration: 150 Days
Photo: Gardens in Singapore
Reserve your suite aboard the marvelous 2025 World Cruise today and prepare for the voyage of a lifetime. 150 nights of unrivaled experiences are beckoning you to explore the world from the tropical sights of South America to cruising the icy shores of Antarctica, across the Pacific and beyond.
Join us on January 7, 2025, and sail Away in Wonder aboard the ever elegant Seven Seas Mariner (700 guests maximum) for an epic journey that will live in your stories for generations to come.
Photo: Port of call in Japan
- FREE Roundtrip First Class Air* from Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal
- FREE Exclusive Pre-Cruise Gala Event and 1-Night Hotel Stay
- FREE Exclusive Shoreside Experience: Delicious Fare & Rhythmic Flair in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- FREE Exclusive Shoreside Experience: A Maori Engagement Auckland, New Zealand
- FREE Exclusive Shoreside Experience: Li-Khe & Thai Tradition in Bangkok Thailand
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Unlimited Beverages, Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges Plus In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship*
- FREE Unlimited WiFi*
- FREE Door to Door Luggage Service
- FREE Comprehensive Visa Package
- FREE Unlimited Laundry including Dry Cleaning and Pressing
- FREE Phone Time Per Suite
- FREE Onboard Medical Service
- FREE Commemorative Gift
- CONCIERGE SUITES AND HIGHER INCLUDE: Priority Online Dining Reservations and more
- PENTHOUSE SUITES AND HIGHER INCLUDE: FREE Personal Butler and more
Photo: Map of the itinerary
Regent Seven Seas Cruises shares your passion for new discoveries and that has led us to create an award-winning program of optional shore excursions and tours that explore the world's most important historical, cultural and artistic gems. The wide variety of tour options means you may choose from the most enriching tours and adventures available in each of our ports of call. Witness natural wonders, explore man-made marvels and immerse yourself in the culture, history and cuisine of these storied destinations.
Photo: Guests enjoying life onboard Seven Seas Mariner
Shore Excursion Points of Distinction
Professional English-speaking experts to guide you through your journey. Peace of mind knowing that your excursions are monitored by the ship’s staff. A staff of experienced, excursion specialists expertly plans each tour and is dedicated to maximizing your time in each port. Travel with premier, licensed and insured, tour companies aboard the best available, climate controlled luxury transportation.
Photo: Image of Balinese Elephant
Some of the excursions include:
Event: Delicious fare & rhythmic flair at La Rural
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Taste, tradition and tango culminate in a singular event that is sure to capture your attention on this exclusive shoreside experience in Argentina. Take in an equestrian exhibition while sipping your cocktail before embarking on a delicious three-course Argentinian banquet. A showcase of folkloric dancing and the ever-engaging tango bring the history and heritage of this beautiful culture to life, sending you off with a deeper affection for this marvelous country.
Event: A Maori engagement at Edem park
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand is an example of nature at its most majestic, and the people of these wonderous islands are an illumination in power and grace. Witness the country’s largest sports stadium and experience a traditional Maori welcome and exquisite multi-course meal with traditional elements and regional favorites. Then, enjoy a unique Maori kapa haka performance, including the famous haka war dance, leaving you moved and inspired in the land of the Kiwi.
Event: Li-khe & Thai tradition at the Sanctuary of Truth
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The scope and detail of the intricate wooden carvings on display at the Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya will stir your soul regardless of any religious beliefs. Experience this stunning pavilion for presentation of Thai culture through dance. Savor a delicious meal as you enjoy a Thai li-khe (traditional folk dance of Thailand), which will take you on a tour of the conventional to more modern expressions of movement in this beautiful locale.